GENDA GiGO Entertainment Inc. (“the Company”) has established the following policy regarding the handling of personal information of customers who use its services and products ("the Company’s Services, etc."). Customers are requested to read the following provisions before using the Company's Services, etc. and to use them only if they have agreed to the provisions.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will collect and use customers’ personal information (the “Personal Information”) to the extent necessary for the following purposes. When using the Personal Information beyond the scope of the following purposes, the Company will obtain prior consent from customers in an appropriate manner.
(i) To provide the Company’s Services, etc.;
(ii) To refine/improve the content of the Company’s Services, etc., or to develop new services and products;
(iii) To provide customers with information on new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Company’s Services, etc. (including sending of emails, flyers and other direct mails);
(iv) To inform customers about maintenance, important notices, etc. as necessary;
(v) To answer inquiries from customers regarding the Company’s Services, etc. (including confirming identity of the individual);
(vi) To request cooperation in questionnaire, interviews, etc. concerning the Company’s Services, etc. and ask for participation in events, or to report the results;
(vii) To survey/analyze usage history and such of the Company’s Services, etc. and to use the results for refining/improving the Company’s Services, etc. or delivering advertisements; and
(viii) To attain purposes incidental or related to each of the preceding items
2. Use of Google Analytics
For opting out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
3. Management of Personal Information
The Company will make efforts so that the Personal Information will be kept accurate and updated in order to maintain the confidentiality, completeness and availability thereof. The Company will arrange appropriate systems and take strict security measures by setting forth internal rules and regulations concerning the protection of the Personal Information as well as reviewing and revising such rules and regulations from time to time in order to prevent the Personal Information from being leaked, lost or compromised. The Company will eliminate the Personal Information when the Company deems it unnecessary to keep such Personal Information continuously due to the attainment of the purpose of the use thereof.
4. Disclosure/Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not disclose or provide the Personal Information to any third party without the prior consent of customers, except in the following cases. However, when disclosing or providing the Personal Information to any third party in a foreign country, the following items (iv) to (vi) will not be applied.
(i) Cases where such is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer;
(ii) Cases where such is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer;
(iii) Cases where such is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned;
(iv) Cases where, in order to conduct efficient operations, all or part of handling of the Personal Information is entrusted to the extent necessary to attain the purpose of use;
(v) Cases where the Personal Information is provided in line with the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons;
(vi) Cases where the Personal Information is shared with and used by a specified individual or business operator and where such fact and items of the Personal Information to be shared and used, the scope of the individual or business operator who uses them, the purpose of use and the name of the person or operator who is responsible for managing the Personal Information are informed to the customer in advance or are made available for the customer to easily know; and
(vii) Any other cases where such is permitted by laws and regulations.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
When requesting disclosure of the Personal Information held by the Company, customers are asked to do so by using the inquiry form on the Company’s website. When receiving a request for disclosure of the Personal Information from a customer, the Company will disclose such to the customer without delay. However, when such disclosure falls under any of the following cases, the Company may not disclose all or part of the information; and if the Company decides not to disclose, it will inform the customer to that effect without delay. The Company charges 1,000 yen per disclosure of the Personal Information.
(i) Cases where such disclosure may harm the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party;
(ii) Cases where such disclosure may significantly hinder the Company’s appropriate operations; and
(iii) Any other cases where such disclosure violates laws and regulations.
6. Correction, Addition, Deletion, Suspension of Use, Elimination of Personal Information or Suspension of Provision to Third Parties
(1) When the Personal Information held by the Company is incorrect, the Company will, upon the request of the customer, correct, add or delete the Personal Information pursuant to the procedure prescribed by the Company. When the Company deems it necessary to meet the request of the customer, it will correct, add or delete the Personal Information without delay, and inform the customer to that effect.
(2) When a customer requests suspension of use and elimination of the Personal Information, or suspension of provision of the information to any third party (the “Suspension of Use, etc.”), the Company will conduct necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, will implement the Suspension of Use, etc. pursuant to the laws and regulations, and inform the customer to that effect. However, when the Suspension of Use, etc. of the Personal Information requires a large amount of expenses or the Suspension of Use, etc. is difficult to implement, if there is any alternative measure to protect rights and interests of the customer, the Company will take the alternative measure.
(3) When requesting correction, addition, deletion or the Suspension of Use, etc. of the Personal Information which are set forth in the preceding items, customers are asked to do so by using the Company’s “Inquiry Form.”
7. Inquiries regarding Handling of Personal Information
For inquires and concerns regarding the handling of the Personal Information, please use the Company’s “Inquiry Form.”
Revised on December 1, 2016
Revised on December 30, 2020
Revised on January 28, 2022
Revised on May 31, 2022
Satoshi Ueno, Representative Director and President
GENDA GiGO ENTERTAINMENT Inc.